Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

So it's Transformation Tuesday. I have definitely transformed. I went from being broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant (not to mention gross looking) in 2011  to loving my life and being fine as hell in 2014. Am I conceited for saying that? Fuck no. And if that's your opinion, crawl back into your hole and choke on your negativity. There is a huge difference between confidence and conceit. Confidence is looking in the mirror and saying "I ain't mad at that at all, let's go have a rad day". Conceit is looking in the mirror and saying "I don't like what I see, but I'll pretend I do, and then make everyone else feel bad about themselves."
If you relate more to my latter statement. Good luck and enjoy the ass whooping you're about to receive. Bitch, I don't play.
I am absolutely sick and tired of listening to some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen hating themselves. I'm tired of hearing about how you think you look fat/old/ugly etc.
You don't like the way you look? Transform yourself. I don't mean you should change the way you look. Transform the way you think. Love you. All of you. We're not perfect and never will be. Perfect is really hard to live up to, and I'm not even interested. Just do you. I'm definitely going to keep doing me.
If you're still not convinced, come have a chat with me. I promise, you don't look fat in those jeans, that pimple isn't obvious, and no, you don't jiggle when you wiggle. At least not as much as you think. It's Transformation Tuesday, but what are you doing for the rest of the week? I'll just be over here, kicking ass and taking names.
Now, who's looking forward to Way Back Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment